Job offer - Logistics coordinator
Sotech Nitram is a leader in logistics across North America. We have been in operation for more than 35 years and are looking to expand our team. We currently have 25 dedicated resources dedicated to satisfying customers by coordinating daily cargo movements.
Reporting to the Operation manager, your job will consist to :
- Ensure the distribution of incoming and outgoing Canada / USA trips in
full and partial load, from request to delivery;
- Distribute and supervise dedicated customer orders;
- Negotiate competitive rates with Canada / USA partners (carrier);
- Respond to customer transportation requests by phone or email;
- Seek new transportation providers and carry out business development with them;
- Enter quotes / sales orders;
- Monitor customer service sporadically;
- Maintain good relationships within the company and contribute positively interractions with co-workers;
Required qualities :
- Interpersonal skills and ease with communication media;
- Have a good team spirit
- Sense of initiative / Pro-action / Novation;
- Organized, autonomous and able to work several tasks at once;
- You have several years of customer service;
- Ability to negotiate
- Excellent knowledge in transport and logistics.
- Relevant experience in transportation management
- Bilingualism (spoken and written)
- Advanced skills with MS Office Suite
- Experience with integrated management software
Knowledge and skills :
- Knowledge of PC Miler.
- Knowledge of the custom clearance;
- Very good knowledge of Canada and USA geography.
- Knowledge of dimensional transport.
You are interrested in applying? Please Submit your resume to :
450-975-2100 ext. 525